FS: Onkyo Integra P-304 Preamp
Feb 24, 2007 at 2:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
Up for grabs is the very highly regarded Onkyo Integra P-304 preamp. I was using this in my main speaker system and it performs flawlessly. Comes with the original manual.

- Phono input
- Four line inputs
- Two tape input/outputs with independant control (each tape out can be fed by a different input)
- All discrete signal path
- Passive bass & treble tone controls

I never used it with headphones, so I cannot comment on how good of a headamp it would make if you were to use it that way.

Asking price is $190 (obo) plus shipping. I greatly prefer payment to be made by PayPal. Please use EMAIL to contact me (click my username, then choose to send email), PMs will get a slow response, if any at all. Feedback

I'm selling a lot of my stereo equipment, so please check out my other sales in my sig. If you want to buy more than one thing, I can probably work out a discount for you, even though my prices are already lower than what I could get on Audiogon.

Feb 25, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #2 of 3

Fitz

Headphoneus Supremus
Still available, but probably going to audiogon or ebay soon where I can easily get more money for it. The asking price isn't going to drop, that's what "or best offer" is for.

Users who are viewing this thread