Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jan 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Kouzelna

500+ Head-Fier
Photos up, including some detailed ones showing the spaces that need seals. Lowered price for quick sale.

Hi everyone,

I have an Objective O2 amp built by a junior Head-Fier that has AWESOME quality sound (clearer separation, cleaner treble, longer sustain than my Matrix M Stage with my AKG K702), but only passable cosmetics at this time, hence my price.  However, this can be fixed with some DIY attitude. 
wink_face.gif

When he put together the case he left out the seals where all the knobs poke through the front faceplate.  You'll either have to put some rubber seals there, or, just leave it be as I have.  The case is also metallic gold which looks pretty cool, but very distinct, I'll just put it that way. The pictures really make it look a bit worse than it actually is.  But... it's pretty groovy, y'know.
Comes with power supply  (pictured) and I'll ship it according to your specs
beerchug.gif

Amp is very small and lightweight, and of course true to the O2 design it is portable with batteries (I believe two 9v batteries - I've never used it portably).  It won't exactly fit in a jeans pocket due to it's shape, unless you have bigger than average jeans pockets, but is just about that small.  A nice pocket hard drive or camera case would likely do if you want to take it with you, and it would fit into a jacket pocket quite easily.

Please send any questions you have.  I guarantee all my stuff against DOA.  See my local and eBay/Amazon Feedback links on my Profile page.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread