1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Noble Khan New Condition (Additional Price Drop)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Rowethren, Aug 9, 2019.
2 3
Next

Last
Trader History (9)
  1. Rowethren
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello All,

I am selling my warranty replacement set of Noble Khans that are in brand new condition, only used once to test the IEMs and cable are functioning as expected. I decided to sell them because I prefer the more bass focused sound of the K10s

They come with the accessories from my original set as only the IEM itself was replace (some of the tips have been used whilst finding the best fit but have been cleaned with sanitiser), as shown in the photos below. It will also include the following additional tips: 2 sets of RHA Dual Density Silicone tips in medium, 2 sets of Comply Isolation T500s in medium, 2 sets of MandarinES Symbio W tips with foam and 1 set of MandarinES Symbio W tips without foam.

I am selling all this for £1550 GBP including Paypal fees plus P+P dependant on shipping location. I am open to sensible offers.

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades at this time . Feel free to message me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please see below some photos of the IEMs, Pelican case, retail boxing, accessories and tips
    IMG_20190809_091411.jpg IMG_20190809_091251.jpg IMG_20190809_091310.jpg IMG_20190809_220336.jpg IMG_20190809_220223.jpg IMG_20190809_220645.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019 at 2:34 AM
  2. leaky74
    Hi

You interested in Meze Rai Penta plush cash?

Thanks

Chris

3. Rowethren
    Hello,

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately I will be using my K10s so I am not interested in a trade at this time.

Thanks,

Matthew

4. Shiloh65
    Just my luck, you put these up just after I purchased a set of Katana's and A&K 380SS.... lol :triportsad:

5. Rowethren
    Haha, well you could return them? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6. Shiloh65
    Heh, good point

7. leaky74
    No problem, thanks and good luck with the sale

8. Rowethren
    Bump

9. Rowethren
    Bump

10. Rowethren
    Bump