FS:New Price!!! 2 x Very-Rare-SHM-CD`S AllmanBrothers "At Filmore East" & Lynyrd-Skynrd "One More from The Road"
Sep 18, 2010 at 5:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

norskman

100+ Head-Fier
Please see new lower all inclusive prices!!!
 ​
 ​
beyersmile.png
 ​
 ​
Please find below listing of Two first class Very hard To Obtain Enhanced-CD`s
as follows:-
 ​
These are very high quality recordings!They are BRAND NEW (in protective cases)
 ​

Lynyrd Skynyrd One More From The Road [SHMCD] Rare!NEW!

- LYNYRD SKYNYRD One More From The Road (2009 Japanese exclusive limited 'Deluxe Edition' 24-track digitally remastered 2-disc SHM-CD [Super High Material CD - playable on all CD players] album set, originally released in 1976, now expanded to include a bonus disc of alternate versions, presented in mini LP-style card picture sleeve with individually numbered card insert obi strip,
 ​
Will Accept~$ 65.00 /   £41.00

Allman Brothers Band Filmore East 1970 [SHMCD] Rare!! NEW!
 ​
[This is the special 13 track Japanese Edition not the normal 7 track pressing]
 ​
(Deleted 2009 Japanese exclusive limited 'Deluxe Edition' 13-track 2-disc SHM-CD [Super High Material CD - playable on all CD players] album set, originally released in 1971, recorded live at Fillmore East, New York on 12th & 13th March 1971, now expanded to include 6 bonus recordings, superbly presented in mini LP-style gatefold pasted card picture sleeve with Japanese/English lyric booklet, additional English info/photo booklet, individually numbered card insert obi strip)
 ​
Will Accept~$ 65.00 /   £41.00
 ​
Because they do not have the tradtional Plastic CD jewel case I purchased 2 x special CD/DVD NEOPRENE CASES TO PROTECT THEM- (Cases cost $6.50/£4.00 Each) I only removed the shrink wrap.otherwise they are as purchased pristine condition!
$68/£44 Each Inclusive of Insured/Registered Post
"How about That!!"
 ​
The Above Price Includes:Normal Air-mail to US &UK
 ​
**If you require registration of your purchase this is extra and costs $18 /£11.50
This is the ammount Norway Post charges for 1 x cd Depends how thick the package? if when I have wrapped them they are thicker it costs more!! but I will pay any extra.
 ​
*Please check there web site www.posten.no
 ​
if you have any questions please get in touch.
*They are very expensive to buy~(please check out prices online, If you can find them?)​
 hope once you have checked out the prices of the above, you will see that mine are a bit of a bargain!!​
*I would not be selling if I did not require finance for other projects!
 ​
{{{{{{{{{{{{I paid over £100 for the two cd`s!! (receipts available for buyer)}}}}}}}}}}}}
Cases extra
Many Thanks for Looking any questions please get in touch
 ​
 ​
~Please check out my other similar for-sale CD~Postings~

Users who are viewing this thread