FS: My entire rig!
post-1448887
Post #1 of 3

akio

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
- Thanks for the quick responses -

Hello friends. Today is a sad day - I've run into financial difficulties and must offload my rig. My recently acquired E4c's will take care of my ears until I come into more money. Enough beating around the bush -

NAD 541i CDP - $200.00
Slight scratching on top. I'd rate it as 7/10 aesthetically, however it performs perfectly. No box included - didn't have room to keep it! Will come well packaged.

CIAudio VDA-1 + VAC-1 - $250.00 - SOLD -
Both items are in good condition. Both units work perfectly. 9/10 on both of them. Will come with original packaging and accessories (small boxes hehe)

Headamp Gilmore Lite - $250.00 - SOLD -
NOTE: This is the newest generation of the Gilmore Lite. Built on 11/4/05.
In very good 9/10 condition. I don't have original packaging, but it will come well wrapped.

Sony MDR-CD3000 - $200.00 - SOLD -
Condition is about 7.5/10 - these are used and loved cans. There are no tears in the pleather. Slight fading of text on earcups. Slightly frayed headrest. They fit as perfectly as when I bought them, and probably sound much better. Come with box and adapter.

Shipping costs aren't included - this aggregate is the amount of money I need (its sad pawning audio gear for rent). I could have attempted to estimate and tack on shipping costs to meet my profit margin, but I think it will be cheaper for you if we calculate shipping seperately. I only accept paypal, just because I need the money quickly. Thanks!

-Brian

edit - forgot the amp!

post-1449296
Post #3 of 3

ajt976

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
YGPM on the Gilmore and on the waiting list for the CI Audio Gear!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)