Currency
USD
Price
post-7642781
Post #1 of 1

tvrboy

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
This is a great little DAC and headphone amp in one box. It's not well-known on Head-Fi, but I've used it for the last year and loved it. Selling to buy a Benchmark DAC1. This component is a DAC and headphone amplifier in one. It handles up to 24/192 files and has an asynchronous operating method. The inputs are USB "B" plug, SPDIF, BNC, and Toslink. It has RCA line-level outputs for a separate headphone amplifier as well. The power supply will run on 110 or 220 volts. It comes with its own driver CD. The CD and owners' manual are in Chinese, but installing the drivers is very easy. I can walk you through that if you really can't do it yourself, but I managed to do it. There are many scratches and the lettering is a bit worn off, so I am selling it for a lower price than I would a mint example. Shipping is free in the USA, and I will ship to any other country for a bit extra. Extra photos available on request - I don't know how to add new photos to an existing FS listing.

Comes With:

Audioquest Cinnamon USB cable (MSRP $50, free for you)
Driver CD (Chinese)
All original packaging / manual (Chinese)
3 power cords to cover every type of international outlet
Mini plug to RCA cable to use it with your ipod (free bonus, not included in the original package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)