Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    hi!
    i might be selling this like new pair of AFO, i love them but i want to try another 2 or 3 hp before exiting the rabbit hole.
    feel free to ask any question or pics (i can't upload here in the site).

2. lentoviolento
    bump

3. lentoviolento
    bump

4. lentoviolento
    Bump

5. lentoviolento
    bump

6. lentoviolento
    bump

7. lentoviolento
    SHIPPING AND FEES INCLUDED CMON

8. lentoviolento
    bump

9. lentoviolento
    bump

10. jurumal
    Great headphone! GLWS

11. lentoviolento
    i know i love them. but i want to try atticus. i don't understand why noone is interested..

12. jurumal
    I'm in the same boat as you, brother. Except I'm selling a different headphone.

13. stixx
    -i don't understand why noone is interested..

The same things apply to you as to everyone who wants to sell an expensive item.
    --> Images (why shouldn't you be able to upload pictures??), a careful description of the
    item and no stories what you plan to buy instead etc...

omniweltall likes this.
  14. lentoviolento
    i tried to upload them but i canìt i don't know why, it is not the first time it happens to me and i sold 3 expensive items (lcd2f, nfb1 amp for example).

what i did wrong if i specified that i want to try another headphone......??

15. stixx
    lentoviolento,

I don't want to preach or teach you... but everything in the world sells much better with a nice presentation (ask me how I know :) )
    That is informative images in the first place ('cause no one will really trust you WITHOUT images of the item to be sold) and a bit of
    information about them. I never had problems uploading (from a desktop PC)... are you trying from a mobile phone?

Buona serata :)

cardeli22 likes this.
Next

Last