FS: Moon Audio Silver Dragon Sennheiser cable (Australia)
Oct 16, 2008 at 11:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

johnwmclean

Aka: capone, bignurse.
My Moon Audio Silver Dragon Sennheiser V2 cable 5ft 1/4" Furutech FP-704(G) up for sale as I’m going balanced. A couple of months old, mint. Cost me including post $381AUD.
I can’t post any pics as it’s gone back to Drew at Moon audio for a slight repair, on one of the plugs that connect to the headphone there was a hairline fracture tear in the plastic mould. I got this repaired as I didn’t want it to get worse over time. Now when I say small hairline tear that is exactly what I mean, it was very, very hard to see. I’m just letting you know the history, and will not mean any reduction as I’ve had it repaired and payed the cost of post. Photos of the cable can be found here:
Headphone Cable

Would part for $250AUD this is firm, or I will keep and get Drew to re-terminate into balanced. But I may want my next cable a little longer in length. Price includes postage in Australia. No International offers.

Oct 17, 2008 at 12:24 AM Post #3 of 5

johnwmclean

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4heckssake /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I might be interested. When will it be available?

Drew sent it back about 7 days ago I have a tracking number I will check. Wouldn’t surprise me if it arrived today!

Oct 18, 2008 at 3:53 AM Post #4 of 5

poo

1000+ Head-Fier
^ None of my business, but as you are going balanced, surely modding the cable to terminate with an XLR connection is going to be more worthwhile...

Oct 18, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #5 of 5

johnwmclean

Quote:

Originally Posted by poo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ None of my business, but as you are going balanced, surely modding the cable to terminate with an XLR connection is going to be more worthwhile...

Termination cuts of 4 inches of length, I wanted a new balanced cable about 2 foot longer, I’m tight on length as it is with this 5 footer!

Users who are viewing this thread