WTS - Want To Sell

Description of Item :MiPro E8P In Ear Monitor
Condition : 8/10 {returned from RMA, used twice since}
Warranty :Nil, 1 Week Personal
Selling price : S$90 FIRM
Preferred Location : Central, NE or East Preferred
Preferred Mode of Contact :Email or PM
Contact Detail : email: rapier84@yahoo.com or PM

Description: For sale, one set of MiPro E8Ps, just returned from RMA (they gave me a new set as replacement under warranty, old one was damaged ). Uses a single balanced armature driver, they are small and being beige in colour is very discreet when worn and ideal for stage or performance use. Having owned the UM1s before, I rate this higher with the same robust bottom end and better treble. It has a memory wire so it stays put despite rigorous movement (I use the old set for exercise) The nozzle is standard size and accept most Shure/Ety tips (I used yellow foam). These are normally not sold separate from the MiPro Mi808 wireless in ear monitor system and I had this imported from a private seller in the US. This set will come with its own foam lined Pelican style hardcase, grey pouch, 3 sets of sleeves (two normal silicone and one bi-flange) + 2 bonus sleeves (modified Ety Bi-Flange unused + Shure Greyflex, Large). Photos are of the actual set. No lowballers please, thank You

2603555106_996442b243_o.jpg

2602723489_cc7e86f421_o.jpg

Note: Colour wise the 1st pic is accurate, the second one I think I have some problems with my camera settings :p

Users who are viewing this thread