1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Mint, practically unused Hifiman HE-500 with DHC 3 pin XLR cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by mr.sneis, Jan 18, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (213)
  1. Mr.Sneis
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    ***PENDING SALE***

JUST got these and upon listening to them I realize that they may not be the sound I'm after.  If you're looking for an excellent all-rounder (I wasn't because I feel like that's everything I already have) that can be driven out of almost anything then these are definitely for you!  I picked these up from Double Helix Cables last week and they were sold to me as mint open-box unused.  They come with the stock silver cable, case, and two sets of pads (velour and pleather) and a custom made DHC dual entry 3-pin XLR set made from DHC Nucleotide OCC in Copper and Black color.

For full disclosure, the case has a light scratch on its face from being opened with a sharp object (not my doing) but it's not bad -- from what I gather that's simply how these are shipped, the case in a shipping box!

Pics to come, asking price includes shipping but please add fees or use personal payment method.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.