1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Mint condition LCD-2.2 SOLD

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by tme110, Jun 4, 2017.
Trader History (18)
  1. tme110
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    IMG_4266.JPG IMG_4267.JPG Like most of my stuff, these headphones and everything that came with it look like new. The carrying case has only been out of the shipping box once and that was to take the headphones off. The cable has never been used or even unwrapped. There are tie straps on the phones that Audeze put on for shipping, and I never removed them. The phones have hundreds of hours of time on them so they are broken in but I doubt they've spent even 40 hours actually being used. Price as shown plus pp and shipping fees.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. Jesse Oh
    These look like the lcd 2.1, not 2.2...

3. tme110
    But it is in fact a 2.2

4. tike71
    You used them hundreds of hours with the zip ties still on? Impressive

cbl117 likes this.
  5. tme110
    HA, I have a sickness! I go as far as inconveniencing myself to not put wear on my toys. But actually, I haven't used these 100's of hours. Not even sure if it was 20 hours. In the last 3 years, i'd day they have 20 minutes of actual use on my, or anyone else's, head. I stopped my head-fi stuff a while back.

6. tme110
    LCD-2.2's and hard shell case still available.

7. tme110
    Ok, $ shipped CONUS +pp.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  8. tme110
    price drop.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  9. tme110
    sold

10. scott5526
    These look like they were LCD-2.1s as another mentioned, for your future reference.

The defining characteristic of 2.2 vs 2.1 is the introduction of the black angled connectors.
    LCD-2 r1 and LCD-2.1 have wooden connectors as pictured here.

No other real difference though!
    And these older wood connectors look really nice as well =)

11. tme110
    Holy cow people, these are in fact 2.2;s. I bought them new from Audeze and know exactly what they are. You either weren't around or don't remember the evolution of the product. It used to be you could tell the difference between the LCD-2 (2.1 or 2.2) and the -3 because of how the cable connected. The grills on the side are also different between the 2.1s and 2.2s. 34.2 million LCD-2 posts ago, the thread goes over how to tell the difference. Later, they changed how the cable connected.