FS: Midiman CO2 NEW Coaxial-Optical Converter
Jun 24, 2002 at 10:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

PianoBlack

100+ Head-Fier
I have a new sealed Midman CO2 Bi-Directional Coaxial-Optical Converter for sale.
co2_med.jpg

If you have an ART DI/O DAC (or anything with coax digital inputs) and wish to connect a source that is optical only, this is the gadget for you. (...or coax source and optical receiver). The cool thing about the Midiman CO2 is that you can also use it as a repeater. Since the signals sent through the Midiman CO2 is outputted as both a coaxial AND an optical signal, you can simply use the CO2 to extend digital coaxial (or optical) connections. I believe that this is ideal for maintaining signal quality over long distances (especially for coaxial connections). (For more information, click here http://www.core-sound.com/co2.html.

You can get it for $59 shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred, but money orders accepted.

Thanks...
piano

Jun 25, 2002 at 7:43 PM Post #3 of 5

PianoBlack

100+ Head-Fier
A dealer? I have one of this to sell because I thought I would get an optical source for my DAC. Never opened it: still nice and sealed. The old price tag says $79.95...but you're getting it for some moola less! (can any sales talk not sound sleazy?)

so please try pming me again.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread