Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15686549
Post #1 of 4

JWahl

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
EDIT: I'm willing to take $50 off of these if they are purchased with one of the other items I have for sale.

Up for sale is my Hifiman HE-4xx. Selling because I prefer my HD-650 and can't justify keeping extra headphones that rarely get used. Includes the Hifiman "Pali Pads" from the Sundara (paid $50). I also bought replacement mounting rings since I bent the originals trying to take off the original pads. Some of the fabric on the original pads separated from pulling to hard trying to take them off the first time, hence why I bought the other pads. The Sundara pads feel less scratchy than stock, so it worked out.

A generic 4-pin XLR balanced cable is also included (Paid $45). I used it with the Liquid Platinum before I sold it. I am asking $200 shipped for everything. I don't want to separate the items because none of them, including the headphones, are worth selling with the cost of shipping by themselves. It's part of the reason I've sat on selling them for so long even though I rarely use them.

Please note that I do not and have not used PayPal for several years, but have most recently used Google Pay and Zelle with positive results. All of my sales for the past 4-5 years (and subsequent feedback) have been as such, so buy with confidence and feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_0658.JPGIMG_0660.JPG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)