1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Mass Kobo 394 mk2

Trader History (10)
  1. Zhanming057
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    [Sold ] Up for sale is one of the best solid state amps ever made - the Mass Kobo Model 394. This is an mk2 version with a 05/17 build date and I am the second owner - bought this from a friend who got it directly from Masuda. Cosmetically it's pretty much perfect and will come in the original 394 box will all papers. I don't have the stock power cable but will throw in a generic one.

You might notice that I sold my own 394 mk1 here a couple months ago. The reason I'm selling this one is that I now own the Raal Requisite SR1A. This amp, as with just about every headphone amp in existence, is an order of magnitude away from driving them properly. It does perform wonderfully with the 1266 phi and in particular the Mysphere 3.2.

Looking for $3,600 all in including Paypal fees and shipping within the US.

Please PM me for questions. Local pickup in Boston preferred. Shoot me an offer if you're interested. Not interested in trades other than the AKG K1000 and Spectral power/pre amps

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    llamaluv likes this.