FS: Marantz CD63SE CDP
Mar 20, 2006 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

davidhw

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all.

I'm continuing my high-end source transition from CDP to computer and figured I'd see if any Head-Fi folk would like this. It's a Marantz CD63SE purchased new by me in 1995 and remains in very good condition. It has been little used since around 2000, mainly because that's when I started listening from the computer speakers (but I wouldn't call that hi-fi listening :).

I'd rate the Marantz an 8/10 on the Audiogon scale; however two things might detract from that for some: one, there is no remote (I never used it and have since misplaced it), and two, there is a swirly impression left in the finish on the top of the player (this is not a scratch; in fact, I don't know what it's from and very well could have come with the player since I can only see it under certain lighting angles).

Because of these limitations, I'm knocking $30 off the Audiogon stated average price for this player of $180, to SALE PENDING.

I will e-mail photos to interested purchasers.

Buyer pays for desired shipping; I accept USPS money orders only.

Although I'm new around here, I do have some feedback: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...hlight=davidhw

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #3 of 4

davidhw

100+ Head-Fier
Sure.

Here they are below (if you want other angles, just request them here).

[on edit: the low-res JPG really took the detail out of the photos; this is my first time doing this so forgive me my shock. If anyone wants detailed photos of the lettering and such (which is in excellent condition), let me know. This res doesn't do it justice.]

Users who are viewing this thread