FS: many headphones
Mar 17, 2007 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

nikongod

DIY-ku
hello headfi.

thinning the herd, some headphones i dont listen to much, and need cash for
smily_headphones1.gif

grado sr-40: in immaculate condition. the box is great too. sold for collectible value, not much to listen to.... $old

grado sr-125 this is a hybrid of leftover parts from 2 moded sr-125's. the other is my upgrado, which i could nto sell. anyways, all of the parts are present, but the screens were removed from the cups, and fit by friction now. the drivers are definitely sr-125, but also just a friction fit in the cup. headband, and cord are stock. these are sonicly perfect. gifted to someone who got robed

akg k-240df: minor scratches here and there, not visually perfect. $old

koss esp-950&box. this esp-950 is unique in that it has the SOLID (non-vented/closed) shell. i personally do not like the sound, but others may. the sound is somewhat on the thin side. $450. for some more cash ($40) i will include an a250 which can be used for parts to make the "uberkoss"

prices include paypal 3%, and shipping charges. will ship ONLY to the USA.
as with my last sale like this: when i am done refilling my wallet, they are no longer for sale.

Mar 18, 2007 at 12:25 AM Post #3 of 21

mrdelayer

100+ Head-Fier
So which ones haven't touched your crotch?

Mar 18, 2007 at 1:13 AM Post #4 of 21

daveDerek

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdelayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the ones without the surcharge. ya know he was wearing undies.... besides, those phones are gone, ttbomk (i think they fetched a tidy sum on ebay.
tongue.gif
).

Mar 18, 2007 at 1:31 AM Post #5 of 21

nikongod

DIY-ku
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdelayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

who can tell when you are a-b'ing 2 pair of headphones and dont have a handy table to put them on? they go on your lap of course.

please dont crap on my thread.

Users who are viewing this thread