1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Many Headphones featuring the Focal Elear

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jurumal, Sep 27, 2017.
Trader History (17)
  1. jurumal
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I have the majority of my beloved collection on here for sale. Unfortunately for me, the lack of money has caught up to me. Fortunately, I have some deals for you guys that are interested.
    • Focal Elear --- $700. Comes with the stock anaconda of a cable (3m OFC) and NEOMUSICIA 1.5m cable ($17 Retail). Original box provided.
    • Audeze Sine with Cipher Lightning Cable --- $330. Comes with Accessory House DN1PRO-A case ($35), which offers more protection and storage than the official case. Original box provided.
    • Fostex T50RP MkIII --- $140. Comes with both original 1.2m and 3m cables. Also included is a Guitar Center 2 year extended warranty (~$30) effective 1/31/17. Original box provided.
    • Phillips SHP9500 --- $40. Comes with original 1.5m cable. Easily my most used headphone.
    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/efvev

Shipping not included. Pick up available in SoCal.

Please send me any questions regarding any of these headphones. Thanks for looking!

2. teremok
    hi. do you still selling shp9500 ?