FS: Lots of Mint Condition Vinyl (Great for Indie & British Rock lovers) *PRICE DROP, NEGOTIABLE*
Jan 11, 2009 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mikaronni

100+ Head-Fier
So after splurging a bit on vinyl, I have decided I cannot handle the costs. I'm really going to miss the tangible aspect. So my loss is your gain. I'm sure somebody here can really enjoy this great stuff.

3186918942_ec6bea967e.jpg

Both albums in this picture are perfectly mint, they are still sealed.
Ratatat - Ratatat SOLD
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever They Say I Am, That's What I'm not $10

3186918240_bbbdd9a6a1.jpg

These are all 7" singles. I would say they are all mint. They never arrived sealed and I have never played them.
The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division (Let's Dance to Joy Division & Derail and Crash) $4
The Wombats - Kill The Director (Kill The Director & Sunday TV) $4
The Wombats - Kill The Director (Kill The Director & Metro Song) $4
White Lies - Unfinished Business (Unfinished Business & You Still Love Him) SOLD
Bloc Party - Mercury (Mercury & Idea For A Story) (there are small creases on the top two corners due to shipping to me) SOLD
The Wombats - Backfire At The Disco (Backfire At The Disco South Central Remix & Caravan in Wales) - $4

3186917488_0c46afd1c5.jpg

I took off the shrink wrap to avoid creasing the cover. These again have never been played so I would say these are basically mint condition.
The Strokes - Room On Fire SOLD
The Killers - Sam's Town SOLD
Foals (+ 7") - Antidotes SOLD

3186916650_cc0b4c32b5.jpg

I took off the shrink wrap to avoid creasing the cover. These again have never been played so I would say these are basically mint condition.
Editors - An End Has A Start (180g + CD) (very slight crease in top left) $9
Silversun Pickups - Carnavas (2 LP + 7") $9
The Postal Service - Give Up (2 LP) SOLD
The Strokes - Is This It SOLD
Ratatat - Classics SOLD
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever They Say I Am, That's What I'm Not $9

I really love this music and I'm sure some vinyl collector out there has my same tastes. All PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE and save money when buying multiple items. Prices already include shipping. I accept paypal. Any questions, go ahead and post or pm me.

Jan 18, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 13

royhubbs

100+ Head-Fier
Ill take the two strokes lps.

Mar 9, 2009 at 7:14 AM Post #9 of 13

berniebennybernard

100+ Head-Fier
I would like to buy Antidotes by Foals, and Whatever They Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by the Arctic Monkeys. Please get back to me with pricing after shipping (save a few bucks since I'm buying 2?
biggrin.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread