FS: Logitech Ultimate Ears 900 In-Ear Monitors (Canada)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Mar 9, 2013 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Impulsum

Head-Fier
So I've decided to sell my awesome Logitech UE900 earphones. Since I've been upgrading my home/portable setups quite a bit, I've needed to sell some of what I have to help fund my actual expenses outside of Head-Fi.

These were originally purchased from an authorized Amazon.ca vendor and will come with all original packaging and accessories except for the small sized foam tips that I used to listen to them with. I've currently put about 150 hours on the earphones but have kept very good care of them. Unfortunately, the arrows that designate which side each cable inserts into have since worn off (occurred naturally while I wore the earphones, pictures will be incoming). All accessories are otherwise in perfect condition as well as the earphones themselves.

I'm asking for $300.00 shipped within Canada. I'm open to shipping outside of Canada, but shipping will be on you to cover. Payment should be made using Paypal +3% or gifted if you wish to avoid the fee.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or comments.

Mar 13, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #2 of 2

Impulsum

Head-Fier
Listing temporarily closed. Sorry to anyone who PM'd me. Please check your inbox for the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread