FS: Little Dot MK II (Like New, perfect condition) - SOLD!!
Dec 17, 2008 at 8:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

johnation33

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm selling my little dot MK II. I purchased it about a month ago directly from David, the official ebay/headfi seller and have used it for about 50 hours. Unfortunately, I realized my grados (powered by the LD MKII) don't get much head time compared to my Stax so I don't really use it too much. I guess I was a stax lover in the end.

Anyways, it's in like new condition, comes with all original material and bonus: I bought Mullard M8100 Military Spec tubes to replace the stock tubes, so those are included for free with the amp as well as the stock tubes.

Since I paid $199 total including shipping from David and $35 for the mullard tubes, and these are like new, I'm willing to sell it for $SOLD!!(including shipping). It comes with bottom raisers if you want them (Just sticky bottom raisers I added to the feet of the amp because I had it on top of my DAC, and didn't want the warm heat output to affect my DAC in anyway).

Also, if you want a RCA to RCA cable, I have a custom DIY mogami cable made by Lil Knight here on headfi that I'll include for an extra $15 (paid $30 originally).

Let me know if you want pictures and I'll go take some but they look like what you would expect.

CONUS only.

Dec 18, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #2 of 2

johnation33

100+ Head-Fier
SOLD!!

Users who are viewing this thread