1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Like-New -- px200-II White -- (w/ videos) [tf10/m50/er6i SOLD]

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by lazuline, Apr 17, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. lazuline
    Type:
    For Sale
    Price:
    - - p r i c e - - d r o p --

All prices include shipping. CONUS ONLY, will ship to paypal confirmed address, in other words, paypal only.

See the videos (mini-review) for more details, with apologies to ljokerl. These turned out a lot better than I imagined considering I was drinking, and it was all one take (too lazy to edit and I hate jump cuts). Unfortunately, I was a bit too inebriated to dig out a mic from my AV closet, so the webcam audio is kind of crap. Anyway, the videos should give you a very good idea of what you're getting. Cheers & Beers. (In case you were wondering, I was drinking Stone Pale Ale)

$50 PX200-II White: Like-new, purchased March, 2011 from B&H Photo and Video.
    video
    SOLD ATH-M50: These are like-new purchased March, 2011 from Geartree on Amazon. Coiled Cable.
    video
    SOLD TF10vi: These were purchased like-new April 2011 from a fellow head-fier, and are still in that condition. No comply tips, otherwise all accessories are included. Note: these are the vi version with phone controls.
    video
    SOLD ER6i Black: Excellent Condition, purchased November 2011 with Amazon as the seller. No foam tips for hygiene reasons, but I'm throwing in a pair of new Medium Shure Black Foam Tips, aka Olives.
    video

2. seaskimmer
    Pm'd

3. Rodrigoqui
    ygpm

4. gentcheol
    YGPM

5. Nkp3
    Pmd [​IMG]

6. blessingx Contributor
    How much for the monkey? 

7. lazuline
    Seriously? I'll let you have my Woot! Giant Screaming Monkey w/ Black Cape for $55 shipped + a FREE pair of like-new PX 200-II White. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.