FS: Like New AMB Mini3 $OLD
Sep 4, 2009 at 5:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

alphaphoenix

Banned by order of heir wallet and significant other.
In like new condition. I purchased the parts from AMB and Mouser according to the high performance BOM back in June 09'. After two months, I contacted Marshall (MisterX) and had him built the amp, so you know this is top notch built Mini3. It has the AccuPower 8.4V 300mAh battery. The sound coming from this amp is amazing and it's performance holds true in the reviews. You supply the walmart charger, but they are cheap. Amp will be fully charged. Shipping in CONUS $5, $10 to CAN, and $15 to the rest of the world.

mini3a.JPG

mini3b.JPG

Sep 7, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #6 of 9

alphaphoenix

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.IIZUKA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can an internal photograph be published?

Sorry. I'm not going to take apart the amp to provide a picture of the guts. The BOM for the high performance version was taken directly from AMB with parts from them and the rest from Mouser. If you want to know what components were used, the BOM will list it and here's the link to it; click on the parts list url:
The Mini³ Portable Stereo Headphone Amplifier

Thanks.

Sep 7, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #8 of 9

alphaphoenix

If I had built it, then I would have pictures of the insides. The fact that it was built by MisterX should satisfy the build quality questions. If the amp was a desktop amp, I can understand getting a shot of the insides, but this is a portable that either comes in two modes, performance or longer playing time.

If I have mutual offer where the buyer wants a picture of the insides for whatever reassurance, then it'll be worth the effort.

Sorry if I sound stubborn about it. It's just a portable amp and most portables don't get modded differently from the standard BOM.

Users who are viewing this thread