Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-15606257
Post #1 of 2

Asahi Templar

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for your consideration is the incredible Koss ESP/95x electrostatic headphones. I am the 2nd owner but the first owner barely used them. I got them about 2 months ago and they have been my main headphone for most of that time. They have been used almost every day since. With EQ these are outstanding, easily my favorite headphone at their price point.

I am selling them becasue I upgraded to a Dan Clark Audio Aeon 2 Open (which I highly recommend!). I dont think the Koss will get much use anymore as a result!

They are in great shape, some minor wear on the headband and earpads are a little dusty as velour eats dust. The energizer has some minor scuffs on it which I have tried to show in the photos, nothing too serious. The only functional issue I have had is that the left stator had some random static at times a few weeks ago. I took the left earpad off and cleaned the dust cover and refitted the earpad and it went away. It hasnt been back since so I assume I fixed it. Its a pretty common issue with these, is related to dust or hair getting in the stator.

The lifetime warranty card is included and has not been registered, so if you have any trouble Koss should cover it.

The original box is included as well as the extention cord which is unopened still. The box has a slight tear on it. The RCA cables are not included as the original owner lost them. They were nothing special anyway so not a big loss :)

I am also including a Stax CPC-1 which is a clear plastic cover you can put the stators in or use to cover your headphone stand. This usually costs about 20 bucks and I highly recommend using it to prevent dust from building up in the stators.

This is the USA version of the ESP so you will need a step down adapter if you are using it outside the US.

This will be shipped from Japan using Japan Post EMS. There may be delays in shipping to the COVID crisis of course, but JP Post is usually pretty fast.

I am looking for $310 shipping and paypal fees included.

If you have any questions please let me know!

DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG
DSC_0297.JPG
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG
DSC_0301.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
DSC_0303.JPG
DSC_0304.JPG
DSC_0305.JPG
DSC_0306.JPG
DSC_0307.JPG
DSC_0308.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)