FS: Koss ESP950 System & Stax 3050 II System & Sony MDR-F1
Oct 17, 2008 at 11:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

troymadison

Headphoneus Supremus
I simply can't get into electrostatic headphones. So I am going to sell these guys.

First, I want to sell the Koss ESP950 system. I will include the headphone, bag, battery pack, power adapter and extra ear cushion. The bag is slightly beat-up but the headphone is in great condition with a small scratch on one of the cups. The amplifier itself has a scratch on the top too, nothing too major. I would like $OLD shipped in the usa for this system. I might be willing to ship out of the country, just send me a PM. For an extra $10, I will include a Stax Pro compatible plug (Not a full adapter, just the plug) so that you may be able to reterminate this headphone into something that is Stax pro compatible. Here are some pictures:

d24c_12.JPG

c758_12.JPG

d850_12.JPG

ddfb_12.JPG

Second, I want to sell the Stax 3050 II system. This is the American version that requires no additional power converter or filter. I will include the SRM-323 Amplifier, power cord, AV Cables, Documents, SR-303 Headphones and all the original boxes. As far as I know, this is everything they originally came with. After far as cosmetic defects go, the amplifier itself is perfect. The SR-303 is almost perfect with a small kink on the headband that I really had to eye ball to see. I would like to get $OLD shipped in the usa for this whole system. This is an awesome deal since this system usually sells well over $1000 for the American system. Keep in mind, I might be willing to send this out of the country, give me a PM. Here are some pictures:

f435_12.JPG

0b03_12.JPG

3e9f_12.JPG

5247_12.JPG

0172_12.JPG

1697_12.JPG

48e3_12.JPG

5c75_12.JPG

*NOTE: These pictures are on ebayimg since I bought these from ebay auctions.

SONY MDR-F1:
These are in great condition with some minor cosmetic defeats. I will include the headphone itself and the official bag for it. I want $OLD shipped for it. I will include pictures later.

Pictures:

f1bf5.jpg

f2ly0.jpg

Oct 17, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #3 of 9

troymadison

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcpoor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
any chance you're willing to put the koss system up on ebay as a buy it now?
smily_headphones1.gif

No, mainly because of ebay fees.

EDIT: I might be, but I would have to increase the price by $25

Users who are viewing this thread