1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Kimber Axios Copper cable for Audeze LCD, ZMF, Empyrean etc. (EU)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. xxx1313
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    I am selling a Kimber Axios Copper cable with 2x mini-XLR plug for heaphones from Audeze (LCD Series), ZMF, Meze Empyrean etc, with 6.3mm plug and 2m length. Condition is mint, see photos attached below. It comes with the original box, certificate of authenticity etc.

This is definitely one of the most beautiful, flexible and best sounding copper cables available. Price new is about 1000 Euros (830 US$ + shipping and import taxes), so you are getting a good deal! :)

The price includes tracked and insured shipping (as DHL parcel) within the EU (UK included). No delivery to non-EU addresses. PayPal available, PayPal-fee (+15 Euros) is paid by the buyer. No trades. Private sale without warranty, guarantee, return and liability for defects from my side. Comes from a smoke- and pet-free home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fuhransahis
    If you change your mind and become open to US shipping please let me know :L3000:

xxx1313 likes this.
  3. xxx1313
    I will. But I am sure that this beauty will also attract interest on this side of the big pond. :)

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    fuhransahis likes this.
  4. MIR05LAV
    Hi, can't send you PM for some reason. Privacy settings? :)
    Is it audeze LCD version? What wood is that? Any idea if it would match bubinga wood lcd-xc? Tell me your final price, shipping to Poland.
    Thanks

5. xxx1313
    Sent you a PM.

6. xxx1313
    The cable is reserved now, payment pending.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Colorfort likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.