FS: KAS Audio Primus Power Cord-- Great for Ray Samuels Emmeline!
post-1433749
Post #1 of 5

markl

Hangin' with the monkeys.
Member of the Trade: Lawton Audio
Reaction score
6 ft. in length, top-level build quality, no-nonsense design that relies on established principles, incredible value for your dollar. This cable uses a very expensive to manufacture hyperlitz cable geometry. High-purity silver and copper conductors, cryo treated.

Extremely neutral tonality that has been a perfect match for me with Ray Samuels HR-2 as well as the Stealth. His power supplies seem to *love* this cable. I greatly preferred the KAS on the RS gear over my beloved Virtual Dynamics cables, which is saying a lot for me!

Here's their website where you can view a picture: http://www.kasaudio.com/home.asp

Here's the low-down:

1. High quality silver plated copper wires. The silver is of 99.99% purity. The copper is 99.999% pure. There are 2 leads per power cord, of course. Each lead consists of 12 individual silver plated copper wires with each wire having its OWN Teflon coating. That’s a true HYPERLITZ design! The 12 silver plated copper wires consist of the following: Four wires are 16 AWG, four wires are 18 AWG, and four wires are 22 AWG. The total square area of all the wires in each lead is slightly greater than an 8 AWG wire! That degree of thickness is unheard of in the industry.

2. High quality Marinco and Leviton plugs of hospital grade quality
100% aluminum shielding to reduce EMI and RFI.Hyperlitz design that significantly reduces inter-conductor EMI and RFI thus substantially improving imaging and transparency

3. TRUE Cryogenic (about 96 total hours of liquid Nitrogen emersion) treatment of all wires and plugs before any assembly

4. Highest grade of connection possible without using a solder. And the female IEC plug is meticulously hand adjusted, in a laborious process, to allow for a tighter grip to your components’ IEC outlet

5. Hand assembled

MINT condition, looks great! This cable retails at $600, available direct from manufacturer for $300 plus shipping. My cable can be yours for $250 shipped Priority within the USA. I accept Paypal (with 2% surcharge) and money orders.

post-1439453
Post #2 of 5

markl

Reaction score
Price reduced to $240 shipped within USA.

post-1442762
Post #3 of 5

markl

Reaction score
Final price drop, exclusively for Head-Fiers: $215 shipped. Plus, no extra Paypal fee.

This is an outstanding cable with insane build quality. It will work on your power amp, pre-amp, CD player, headphone amp, anything. There's a reason these Primus cables don't come up very often, they're simply excellent!

post-1443867
Post #4 of 5

sej2112

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sent you email...let me know the required info and I will take it off your hands. Thanks!

sej2112

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)