FS: K701 and Grado SR-125
Mar 25, 2006 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

thrice

Member of the Trade:Rockhopper Audio
1) K701, approx. 500 hrs on them. I reterminated them with a four pin XLR connector (like the K1000) for balanced operation. I also have an adpater with the original 1/4" jack on it for single ended operation. So these babies are ready to go for balanced and single ended operation. They are in excellent condition with all paperwork, the stand and the original box.

SOLDPrice: $300 + shipping

2) Grado SR-125. Brand spankin' new in box never opened factory sealed...etc. I got these through a swap and I don't really need another set of headphones right now. I'm not opening them because I could use the cash more than the headphones so I'm not going to tempt myself.

SOLDPrice DROP: $120 + shipping

Paypal only, all sales final, PM with interest. Prices are firm.

I should also mention that these come from a smoke-free environment. I do have cats and a dog so that might be a consideration for some folks.

I'll post pics within the next 24 hours. All PMs will be answered by tomorrow (It's date night with my wife so I can't promise I'll respond tonight
biggrin.gif
). First PMs get priority and then I'll move down the list in order of PMs received.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
thrice

Users who are viewing this thread