FS: K501, DT48A, MS-2i
Nov 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Xan7hos

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey guys and gals. Trying to build funds for a HE-5 purchase, so I'm putting most of my headphones up.

I have an AKG K501 that I purchased used on ebay a while back. Cosmetically it's flawless and sounds terrific.

K501 Sold

I'm still selling K601 Pads for $30 shipped within US, (though I wont throw out Int'l for those of you who inquired)

I have a DT48a that I purchased from koolbubbaice a while back. Again, very little cosmetic issues, just a little nick on one cup and a very little tear in the rubber pad (virtually unnoticeable and does not affect sound). It came to me with no termination, so I terminated it in a Neutrik 1/4" plug.

EDIT: I will also be including 2 extra Beyerdynamic OEM cables that came originally with this headphone as well.

Asking $175 shipped/paypalled conus.

Lastly, I have an MS-2i. They have a bit of metal polish residue on the plastic parts which I'm sure can be buffed out. Sonically, they're flawless. Asking SOLD

PM me for offers

Nov 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM Post #2 of 9

unlimited

500+ Head-Fier
I think if you include the pictures it will help you alot.
just an idea
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #4 of 9

Xan7hos

1000+ Head-Fier
Hi,

MS-2i is currently pending.

All PMs have been answered. If i somehow missed you, just shoot another one at me.

In the process of having pictures taken, should have them up by tonight.

Would prefer shipping within the states, but if there are no offers I'll gladly investigate into how much more shipping will cost to your locations

Users who are viewing this thread