FS: Jolida JD102B TUBE Speaker Amp
post-1484114
Post #1 of 7

tennisets

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
[size=xx-large]SOLD[/size]

This is a great sounding tubed unit that I've been using for the past nine months or so. I purchased it used from an authorized dealer.

This is a fantastic amp; for its retail price, I haven't heard anything better. This amp is a real steal even at full retail! Here are two reviews:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazin...jolida102b.htm
(Note that the unit has been updated since this review)

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/m.pl?...35270&review=1

Six Moons reccommended this amp as part of a budget system; here's what they said:
Quote:

Talk about a cheap date: Even after spending many nights luxuriating in the glow of my highly-refined and single-ended PX-25, the speakers became instantly addicted to the push-pull authority delivered by the tiny EL84-based Jolida 102B. In fact, they preferred it over the more dearly-priced 6wpc power intoxicant. If you haven't seen it yet, this ain't your daddy's Jolida. If you haven't heard it, be prepared to want one.

If you're looking for an amp, you're on a budget, and you either love tubes or would like to try them out, this amp is for you. It's really a fantastic sounding unit, and those 20 watts per channel go a lot further than you might think! You don't need really efficient speakers to use this amp. My Missions are 88 dB efficient, and they go plenty loud. I never turn the amp up past 10 o'clock on CDs, and 12 on records (lower output from my phono preamp than from my CD player). I've also heard this amp on Spendors, which are less efficient, and it sounded great.

I'm asking $375 plus shipping. I'd like to keep it in the US or Canada, but I'll consider shipping it elsewhere (don't forget shipping charges get pretty expensive overseas). I've included some photos below of the amplifier; note the only problem is that the black rings around the negative binding posts have come off. The amp works flawlessly, and includes the original box and instructions. See feedback here.

Thanks for looking!

post-1491012
Post #2 of 7

tennisets

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I'd really like to sell this on Head-Fi and not on eBay, so I'm going to lower the price a bit. This is lower than I have ever seen this amp go for with the box and manual. I can't believe I'm selling it for this, but I want a quick sale, so there you go.

New Price: $350 + Shipping

post-1502879
Post #5 of 7

tennisets

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Come on guys, help me pay for the RS-1s and RA1 I just bought! I know some of you out there want this amp, and have the money. Just somebody buy it already!

post-1529544
Post #7 of 7

bugsjr

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
thats a good deal for that amp, question, my Moon Goddesses need 50-150w recommended. Im running them off a HK3480 reciever pushing 2 x 120w. If I wire the Jolida in will the reciever go passive and the speakers pull from the Jolida? Or will it bridge? Im thinking about your amp, also how much do you think to ship to Hawaii?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)