FS: iRiver H320 w/ iCondom screen protector and latest firmwire
post-1391884
Post #1 of 5

funnytimes

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have up for sale an iRiver H320 flashed to 1.28k firmwire (with video) with Sennheiser rebranded to iRiver MX400 earbuds, foamies, AC charger, usb 2.0 cable (backwards compatable with 1.0), 1/8 to 1/8 mini cable, manuals, drivers CD (not necessary for use), quickstart guide. I chose to buy it refurbished alittle less than a month ago

Its a great unit, drag and drop support, plays open source .ogg files, has ability manage files via folders, displays pictures, plays video, all in a package slightly thicker than an ipod. The height and width are the same but it is just alittle thicker. I am selling because I havent had much time to use it. Flashed to the latest 1.28k firmwire, everything works much better with the latest firmwire. Excellent video player. I put on an iCondom static cling screen protector, so the screen is pretty flawless. The iCondom sticks pretty snug. I have some classical and jazz loaded on there as well as a some tv shows, boxing, sports, cartoons, basketball, loaded on there. I can also reformat if you wish.

If you do not have a usb 2.0 card, I can throw in a PCI usb 2.0 controller card w/ box and manuals for a $7.

Here is a webcam picture, excuse the picture quality

Feedback: I've sold plenty of stuff, and have plenty of supplies to pack securely. Recently shipped an ipod to the netherlands with no problems.
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ght=funnytimes
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=35040

I ship promptly via USPS Priority w/ Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.

$246 OBO

post-1392698
Post #2 of 5

okinawa_joe

Head-Fier
Reaction score
250 USD shipped to Spain.

post-1398955
Post #3 of 5

anil

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sent you a PM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)