Currency
USD
Price
post-7684438
Post #1 of 1

Louis8ball

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score

Up for grabs, 4th gen iPod Touch (8 GB) in very good working condition (just a few scratch/scuff marks from normal use).

$150.00 (USD) PAYPAL ~~~ SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE MAIL ~~~ CONUS

The Touch has been sitting in a hard-shell, black case for almost as long as I have owned it (I've had it since around the beginning of this year, and it was slightly used when I got it). I also have a reflective screen cover on this device, as well (which for the most part loses its reflectivity anytime the device is powered "ON"). Both the case and screen cover will be included in the sale, as well as a data/charging cable. 

The hard-shell case covers all of the surface of the iPod Touch, except for the screen (of course), the camera on the rear of the device, the power button on top, and the volume control buttons on the side.

On a final note, I no longer have the original clear acrylic Apple case for the Touch, nor do I have any earphones or headphones to include in this trade, either. None of the original packaging from Apple will be included, and I seriously doubt that this item is still under warranty, however it is in perfect working condition (I use it everyday, and never have any issues with it, whatsoever). 

Please send PM if interested.

Thank you 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)