FS: Ipod 2nd Gen 10gig
post-802694
Post #1 of 2

rapoon

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
*updated* someone selected "buy it now" after being reslited for about 10 mins..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll...tem=3096349061

Ill sell for $160 SHIPPED to a member on this forum. If you are interested please contact me via PM and use the buy it now via ebay and just lemme know who you are. Player is in Good condition. It's operation is fine. The player has some scratches, most are hairline and difficult to see, an obvious scratch on the back (camera didnt pick it up). The player has a very small indention in the upper right corner. Ive gotten 2 nonpaying bidders so far and id really like to sell this item, I need the money. I honestly think $160 is a good deal for this player. 2g scratched up players with no accessories typically sell for this price or more.

Why am i selling it??? I bought this player on ebay for $210.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll...tem=3088587198

The player was advertised as being mint/near mint. it is not. The player comes with a 3g remote which is not compatible with a g2 ipod. the player does not come with a adapater. Main reason im selling it is that I have gone back to MD (gotta dr7 from a fellow member here for a great deal, thx noise). Feedback on ebay and on these forums.

If you have a nice pair of cans that are around the same value, in good condition, id be interesting in trading. Im using grado 60's atm, id like an upgrade.

I guarantee this wont be DOA on arrival.

post-858682
Post #2 of 2

7jai

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hmm this ipod seems sorta in not so good condition...
well i guess if it's still up for grabs...i offer 120, since im' looking for an 3gen ipod..but i guess if you sell it at that...i will reconsider to yours..hmm..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)