FS: iPhone 2G 16gb - Excellent! Moved to eBay. I'll end early for a good offer from a head-fier.
Sep 29, 2009 at 2:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

aamefford

I have a custom title!
I thought I'd post this here for a couple of days or so before I put it up on ebay. This is the first generation, 16gb phone. I bought it in March of 2008. It has always been in a case, and has never been without a screen protector. I'll put a new screen protector on it before I ship. It will have the original box and all the stuff, save for a black aftermarket USB to iPod cord, as the original developed a short. It comes with the little dock thingie that Apple used to include. It is not unlocked or Jailbroken. I'd do it if I could figure out how... I will reset it to factory of course. It will come without a sim card. Looks like the close-up photos caught some dust and fingerprints. The shiny apple on the back is not scratched, just fingerprints. The case is very good to excellent conservatively. There is a bit of maring on the black plastic on the back from sliding into the little dock. There may be a mar on a corner, I can't really tell in the dim light right now. Screen is perfect under the protector. The current protector has been doing it's job as the photos show. I'll provide a new one. I will also include the two cases shown. They have also been doing their job, bit are in decent shape.

These are going for roughly $275 to $325 in this condition on ebay, depending on luck of the draw. I think the words unlocked/Jailbroken are worth about $25! I'll take (was $275), (then $265), (then $260) now $250 shipped and paypal'd conus, possible additional cost for international shipping. I'll entertain offers, but not lowballs. Thank you for checking it out!

P1140863.jpg

P1140866.jpg

P1140868.jpg

P1140869.jpg

P1140870.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread