1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: iFi Nano iUSB 3.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Next

Last
Trader History (43)
  1. JWahl
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    For sale is my iFi Nano iUSB 3.0. Please note that this is not a DAC. This is used to feed clean USB power and signal to USB DACs. These are no longer in production and hard to find new.

I most recently used it to power and clean the signal to my Chord Qutest. It works especially well in that regard. Lately, I've been using it with the Grace M9xx, but I don't have as much time to listen like I'd like so I'm scaling back my setup to offset expenditures in my keyboard hobby, which I can make use of on a daily basis.

That being said, I may be willing to consider a few rarish keyboard related trades, for those who are also into the mechanical keyboard hobby.

-Leopold FC660C
    -0.01 Z70 Split spacebar (like this: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/z70-mechanical-keyboard)
    -Maybe a Massdrop ALT (no CTRL).
    -I'd accept a Topre Realforce 87u, but don't want to pay extra for it (even trade)

I am the original owner and purchased it in late February 2018 All original accessories, box, and sleeve included.

It sold new for $220. I am asking $175 shipped. Please note that I do not have Paypal. Zelle or Google Pay is preferred. I've also used Square cash app in the past.

Thank you for any interest.
    IMG_2091.JPG IMG_2092.JPG IMG_2093.JPG IMG_2094.JPG

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. JWahl
    Bump.

3. JWahl
    Bump.

4. JWahl
    Bump.

5. JWahl
    Bump.

6. JWahl