FS: Hyla CE-5 IEM w/ Ares II+ EA 3.5mm cable, Looking for offers on U18 Tzar w/ Lionheart EA 3.5mm cable
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-14430126
Post #1 of 1

Satcher

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
SOLD

Album: https://imgur.com/a/8jePr4n

Looking to sell the unique Hyla CE-5 paired with the Ares II+ 3.5mm cable from Effect Audio, both of which are about 4 months old (purchased around the same time). Only 200 of these were made from Japan and it does have a wonderfully detailed bass response (some claim it's one of the best ever). It's composed of three different drivers ( 2 BAs, 1 dynamic, 1 ceramic). I'm selling it due to wanting to try new IEMs/headphones.

It's $700 shipped for the IEMs and accessories (sans the symbio ear tips seen in the photo).

It's $800 shipped if you want the Ares II+ cable with it (I felt this was a perfect pairing).

I suspect this IEM will climb up in price due to the limited production run and would make a wonderful addition to a collector's selection.

I also have the U18 Tzar paired with the Lionheart iem cable (3.5mm). Only looking for offers on this iem at this time. Less than 6 months old. I might sell these after the Hyla CE-5's sell. Pictures will be posted after.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)