FS: Hisenior B8 8 Knowles BAs per side UIEM with CABLE/case/accessories

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by menuki, Jun 14, 2018.
Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last
Trader History (2)
  1. menuki
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Selling my brand new, Hisenior B8 with 8 Knowles BAs per side which also includes 4 crossovers. They come with 1-year warranty, original receipt is included!

Simply said, they sound wonderful. Bass, Mids, and Highs are very balanced, nothing sticks out and I've never heard such a beautiful midrange and general tonality in any IEM before. Why sell them then? I'll receive the Hisenior T12 soon, their flagship, which is a lot more expensive though (750$, but worth it).

For the price the B8 are offered here, you'll be hard-pressed to find anything better or similar. They tick so many boxes. Price I paid: 290€ before income tax (which was a further 70€).

Also, they were handmade to order and sonically tested before, so be assured that the driver matching is just excellent. This is my promise to you as well since I've also ran my usual driver sweeping tests myself, which I've done with any headphone so far. There is no usual "HS" (Hisenior) logo on the In-Ears which adds to the aesthetics. They're built very robustly out of Egger Resin and you can always safely put them away in the dedicated hard plastic case.

Link to the IEMs:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/His...678.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4d8YRmoh

Photos of the Hisenior B8 you'll receive:

HTB1mNc3uQ9WBuNjSspeq6yz5VXao.jpg HTB1ST0QhlnTBKNjSZPfq6zf1XXa3.jpg HTB1Uec1uKuSBuNjSsziq6zq8pXa2.jpg HTB1yha8hXkoBKNjSZFEq6zrEVXai.jpg HTB19RfxmsyYBuNkSnfoq6AWgVXat.jpg

They're in complete mint condition and will be sold so that I can further justify purchasing the T12. They come with the cable which you can see in the last picture and a mentioned storage box, as well as with the receipt and further accessories like ear-tips.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  2. menuki
  3. menuki
  4. menuki
  5. menuki
  6. menuki
  7. menuki
  8. menuki
  9. menuki
  10. menuki
  11. menuki
  12. menuki
  13. menuki
  14. menuki
  15. FastAndClean
    i have the b5+ , they sound so smooth and organic, i cant believe i paid only 99 dollars for them, such an amazing mids, the b8 has better treble according to Gareth
    IMG_20180607_164050.jpg

menuki likes this.
Page 1 of 3
2 3
Next

Last