Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 29, 2015 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

stang

Headphoneus Supremus
For sale are my mint and completely stock Hifiman HE-4. Currently has pleather pads fitted, however both stock original sets of velours are also included in the sale. All original accessories are included as per photos. I estimate 300 hours of use, as I need closed headphones for my current living situation and thus my DT770 have been used. The HE-4 were really only used with my vinyl setup. 

Reason for sale: Need money for car repairs. Open headphones not ideal for my living situation. Changed to HD650 for my turntable rig due to abnormally high sensitivity to treble. I've even had to tone down the treble and boost the bass significantly on the HD650. 

Due to the fact that these headphones rarely appear for sale, I have priced them at a guess of what I think is an appropriate price. I am happy to post them overseas, however shipping costs will be somewhere in the vicinity of $80 USD. Feel free to message me your postage location and I can give you an exact figure. 

Asking 250USD + postage. Price lowered. No clue as to why they didn't even sell at $300USD. That's still a bargain. Had several people interested but no purchase as of yet. I am extremely surprised these haven't sold yet. This is very cheap. I think this is more than fair considering these were $450 new not long ago and this particular set is in like-new condition. I will cover the PayPal fees. 

Jun 29, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #3 of 3

stang

Headphoneus Supremus
Thank you! I'm shocked they haven't sold yet. They're truly fantastic headphones. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread