FS:HEADROOM COSMIC Headphone Amp-Like NEW!
post-153379
Post #1 of 1

jmedin

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Headroom Cosmic Amp for only $400 - this is in brand like-new condition! Still under factory warranty (no paint coming off, no scratches, just like new). Please note that this is the 2001 model or “old version”. This will come to you with the AC wall adaptor, 4D Battery Powerpack, and manual. Considering that the latest edition costs around $700 and that it is almost identical in sound quality, purchasing an old cosmic is an excellent alternative to the revised one. Must sell because of financial hardship.

If you want a headphone amp that’s portable, but you intend to use it as much, or more, at home with a high-end or reference-quality system, you should definitely check out the Cosmic. You’ll also have the option of the Base Station One for a level of performance near the Maxed Home.

Charges for shipping and handling will be calculated based on zip code and added to final price. I prefer money order or paypal. (If by Paypal, please add 3% cause that’s what they charge me). I ship immediately after payment is received, using either FED-X Air or Ground or Insured USPS Priority Mail.

If you want references, you can check with Mr. CMOY at HeadWize.com or my feedback on eBay at http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dl... (my screen name at eBay is JLX) At this current point in time, I have 12 positive feedbacks with no negatives or neutrals.

UNIT HAS BEEN SOLD! Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)