FS: HeadRoom Coda Amp LE
Mar 4, 2006 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Graz

500+ Head-Fier
Own a little piece of collectible HeadRoom history...
http://www.headphone.com/products/he...oda-amp-le.php
As described in the link, this amp was a limited edition (only 75 made) pre-cursor to the current Micro. It still contains the "standard" module that it originally shipped with.

The amp runs on either DC (2 x 9V), or AC with the hefty brick shown in the pic below.

Condition is basically pristine...no significant scuffs, scratches, or worn lettering anywhere that I can see...easily 9/10 condition.

I basically bought the Coda/Overture combo more to get my hands on the Overture (which I'm not selling), so the Coda has seen very little use while I've owned it.

Asking Price: Price drop! $180 USD or best offer, shipped worldwide. I'll split cost of insured DHL with the buyer (I live in Taiwan).

Pics:

Peace,

Graz

Mar 6, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #2 of 12

Graz

500+ Head-Fier
Bump & price drop! Grab yourself this great sounding, limited edition amp...good battery life, crossfeed, + AC/DC functionality! Make me an offer.

Peace,

Graz

Mar 14, 2006 at 12:06 AM Post #7 of 12

Graz

500+ Head-Fier
Bump & final price drop to $180. I'll cover international express shipping via post office (7-10 days) or split cost of DHL Worldwide express (usually 2-3 days).

Peace,

Graz

Users who are viewing this thread