[FS] Headphone Weatherproof Travel Case -- Made by AUDEZE fits LCD HD800S Utopia

Next

Last
Trader History (14)
  1. hotteen
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    The Audeze Universal Travel Case is a ruggedized travel case for all LCD headphones.

This case comes with my recent LCD-4's acquisition and as such, is the latest version with a cable slot. I personally use this sort of weatherproof case for dynamic headphones, because dynamic drivers can be affected by humility, which in turn could come naturally or from air-conditioner on-off.

CONUS shipping included. Payment by PayPal, and I would like my buyer to cover PP fee and shipping insurance if it’s made by PP Goods & Services.

Specs from Audeze:

• Safe - Waterproof (MIL-STD-C-4150J), Gasketed, airtight, water vapor and waterproof and submersible (IP67) - resists corrosion and impact damage
    • Durable - UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
    • The ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer box is built to last
    • Easy open - A patent pending trigger release latch system closes with a reassuring click
    • Lockable - Apply your favorite lock
    • Perfect fit - Customized foam seats the LCDs and EL-8s comfortably
    • Easy to carry - Our snap-down rubber-over-molded cushion grip handle is comfortable and solid
    • Open at any altitude - An automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C & IP67) ensures use anywhere at any altitude!
    • Dimensions - 16" x 11" x 7"
    Headphones not included!

PICT2652.JPG PICT2657.JPG PICT2659.JPG PICT2660.JPG PICT2661.JPG

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. audiowalker
    Hello,

Can you kindly confirm if this version does or does not have the lower tray for accessories? Thanks. Cheers.

3. hotteen
    Original sold. New one added with new info in the first post.

4. hotteen
    Original sold. New one added with new info in the first post.

5. hotteen
    up

6. hotteen
    up

7. hotteen
    up

8. hotteen
    up

9. hotteen
    up

10. hotteen