FS: Headphile Blackgold 25cm mini to RCA interconnect - first and last price drop
Oct 30, 2008 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ADD

500+ Head-Fier
OK, since there was no interest in the new Goldblack interconnect, I removed it from it's package and have been burning it in today. Therefore it is now technically used and I can thus withstand the psychological trauma and indignancy of selling used at a reduced price.

So the price is now $50 US posted anywhere in the world. And since the insured postage costs me $20 AUD, that is a bargain. You will pay $114 US for one of these new including postage.

Please no offers and there will be no more price drops. I would rather hold onto it than give it away.

Thanks

PS: This cable is interesting - the RCA with the black heatshrink band is the left channel - not the right. Hmmm....the other one I sold had it the other way around!!

Oct 30, 2008 at 3:52 PM Post #2 of 4

cooperpwc

Headphoneus Supremus
Awesome interconnect for a Headroom MicroDAC or Ultra MicroDAC and any standard RCA-in amplifier.

If I didn't already own the baby brother Blackmax equivalent, i would be all over this.

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:16 PM Post #3 of 4

ADD

500+ Head-Fier
Quote:

Originally Posted by cooperpwc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome interconnect for a Headroom MicroDAC or Ultra MicroDAC and any standard RCA-in amplifier.

Yes, they are certainly are exceptionally high resolution and clarity and will be merciless to the source. I am only parting with them because I am getting a DAC which will have RCA connectors on the analogue output.

Nov 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM Post #4 of 4

antonyfirst

Headphoneus Supremus
Weeee, and this one is mine!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread