FS: HeadAmp Pico w/ DAC (silver)
Jul 24, 2008 at 12:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
8/1 - SOLD

Like #11 that I sold before, this one too must go.

$465 shipped FIRM within the USA only. I will take PayPal, MO, or personal check. If paying by PayPal, I will accept instant transfer only, no credit cards. I will not ship international. Condition rates at 9/10 on the Audiogon scale, still in excellent condition. Serial #202 and I am the second owner. The first owner installed the rubber feet. The only accessory I seem to have misplaced is the manual, everything else is included though - leather bag, USB cable, AC adapter, original box. A PDF version of the manual can be found by searching the Pico MoT thread for all posts by "justin w." though.

The first person to PM will not necessarily nab this. I'm going to set an open call on PMs through July 27th and will subjectively select a buyer from the pool of PMs received by then. All people that send PMs must meet the single following criteria: listed on HeadAmp's pre-order list and no record of having paid for or received a Pico.

Pics of this unit can be found from the linked review in my signature.

Jul 24, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #2 of 4

senns&nonsense

500+ Head-Fier
deleted....

Jul 24, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #3 of 4

inthecup

500+ Head-Fier
I don't qualify because of my join date, I hope this goes to someone less then #577 on the waiting list so I can become #576.

Jul 31, 2008 at 5:42 PM Post #4 of 4

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
^
Original buyer selected had to pull out. A second-in-line buyer has been contacted and will be given 3 days to respond. In the meantime I'll continue to accept PMs if anyone is interested. Please keep in mind that I will only sell to people currently on HeadAmp's pre-order list.

Update: PM queue of 2 has been filled, please do not send PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread