1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: HeadAmp Gilmore Lite LE (Black)

1. ak622 Contributor
    Hi All,

Up for sale is a HeadAmp Gilmore Lite LE with matching DPS (Serial #5), the Limited Edition is a special black finish run where only 15 were ever made.  I am the original owner of this great amp and it is in excellent condition and has been well taken care of.  This amp has paired great with my HD650 and K701s.  I am only putting this up for sale since I haven't had as much time to listen to music lately so I'm selling off some of my gear.    

I am asking for $SOLD including paypal fees and shipping CONUS.  I am not interested in any trades and interested parties must have prior feedback.  Thanks for looking!

Link to my feedback: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/211466/ak622

Here are some pictures of the unit.  The white specs are dust that shows up in the picture.  The amp is in excellent condition. 

img_2011-0.jpg

img_2012-0.jpg

2. Mr.Sneis
    : o ~ 

I just sold my #10 lol, didn't think anyone else would ever sell theirs.

3. ak622 Contributor
    Hey there Mr. Sneis!  I didn't think I would put this baby up for sale too.  but seeing that i don't have much time to listen nowadays, I'm putting it up for sale.  If it doesn't sell, I don't mind keeping it.  =)  

4. ak622 Contributor
    PENDING PAYMENT.