1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: HE-6 /w amp, LCD-2 r2, 3Ai (price changes)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by thisthingz, Jun 19, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (11)
  1. thisthingz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale is:

Audeze LCD-2r2- I'm the second owner, original owner had ~25hours on it, was purchased in 2012. I've put on about 100 hours since, still in very good condition. This is the rev2.2 however, it does not have the plastic angled connectors (has the wood ones). Comes with the wooden box, a moon audio silver dragon cable (5ft) terminated with a 1/4inch furutech plug or a chris himself silver cable for SOLD, but, cables still available though! 

Hifiman HE-6 -  In good physical shape, but has some cosmetic issues on it. The headband clamp screws are stripped, however still entirely functional. Pictures will be included shortly. Comes with a Trends TA-10.2SE amp (in new condition), speaker taps adapter, and a balanced 4pinxlr 10ft cardas 4x4 cable.  Asking 800$

Heir Audio 3Ai - asking SOLD$ - In mint condition, second owner. Original owner had ~10 hours and i have had about 20 ontop of that. Comes with all stock accessories. Feel free to make an offer

All prices are including shipping CONUS and paypal.
    1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Thanks for looking!

2. Zyndikate
    Interested in the LCD-2r2, pictures please!

3. Highjnx
    PM Sent

4. manzana
    PM sent too

5. rlwamphyri2
    Uhvpm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.