FS: HD-650 with 20 ft. Cardas Cable
Aug 7, 2010 at 7:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

jeffreyj900

Headphoneus Supremus
I am the original owner of both items.  I have the box for the HD-650's, but not the cable or adapter.  The HD-650's are in great condition with the exception of peeling of the head band on both sides.  Please see pictures.  They are the older model HD-650's.  I never had a problem with them other than the peeling.  I don't have a big head and was always careful removing them.  Got no idea why they did this.  The Cardas cable is 20 ft. in length.  It is the newer gray cable.  The cable is in great shape with the exception of a small nick in the cable.  I'm not sure when or how it happened, but it has been there for as long as I can remember.  It has zero impact on sound quality.

I am selling the two together as I do not have the original cable for the HD-650's.  I am not interested in trades.  The only reason I am selling them is because I sold my Zana Deux to fund my venture into speakers.  They make an excellent combination, and have served me very well.

The price for the combination is $480.00 which includes: insured shipping in the CONUS and paypal.  Feedback is in my signature.

Some pictures are below.  You can find more pictures HERE.

Aug 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #2 of 7

jeffreyj900

Headphoneus Supremus

A new 20 ft. Cardas cable would run $360.00 alone.  Check out the pictures.  The lettering on the cable is perfect.  I have the Cardas packaging as can be seen in the pictures.  I always curled the cable up after each use.  There are no kinks in it whatsoever.  This is the NEWER gray cable not the OLDER blue cable.

A new HD-650 cable from Sennheiser US is $12.55 plus shipping.  A new pair of HD-650 will run you around $339.00.  The only issue with these is the peeling on the head band.  I can't find any scratches or dings on them.  So if you didn't want the Cardas, but wanted a great pair of HD-650's that might be the ticket for you.

I'd be willing to split the two if I had buyers for both.  Offer me a price for each including shipping and zip code via PM.  I will not respond to questions or advice in this thread, and no low balling.

Users who are viewing this thread