1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Grado SR60i + Additional Earpads!

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by biscuitz, Jul 7, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (27)
  1. Biscuitz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale is my Grado SR60i in mint condition. Comes with original box, original ear pads, and original 1/8" to 1/4" adapter. Purchased new in early May, so this pair is in great condition and only a couple months old.

Also for sale are additional Grado ear pads. L-Cush ear pads (which come stock on SR225i, SR325is, RS1i, RS2i, & PS500) for additional $10. I highly recommend picking up the L-Cush ear pads with the SR60i. The sound improves on many levels simply by switching from the stock pads to the L-Cush pads, and I personally only use the L-Cush pads with the lower Grado models and consider it a mandatory upgrade.

Also, for an additional $20 I will include the G-Cush pads, which come stock on the upper Grado models (GS1000 / PS1000). Unlike the L-Cush pads, I don't necessarily recommend the G-Cush pads for improving the sound of the SR60i. It will take away the Grado intimacy and impact, although it will widen the soundstage and improve comfort dramatically. So I offer it as an option for comfort & experimentation purposes.

Price for the Grado SR60i stock is SOLD shipped. L-Cush pads for additional $10. G-Cush pads for additional $20. PayPal only. CONUS only, unless international buyers are willing to pay extra for shipping.

Reason for selling is I now own the Hifiman HE-5LE, which is perhaps the first headphone that makes Grados feel irrelevant to me. I've always tried to keep a Grado headphone in my lineup because they sound unique and very fun, but to me the HE-5LE does most of the things that Grados do well and more. I suspect I may crave the Grado sound in the future and pick up another SR60i or SR80i...but for now the HE-5LE is doing it for me :wink:

Thanks all!

2. lukEM22
    Trade for xb500?

3. Biscuitz
    Thanks for the offer! But unfortunately I'm not in a position to accept trades at the moment.

4. Biscuitz
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.