1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FS: Grado SR-60

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by zdkaiser, May 7, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (15)
  1. zdkaiser
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    For sale:

1 pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro - 80 ohm headphones. The headphones are in very good condition and have hardly been used. I am the original owner. No box or original paperwork is included, just the headphones and the gold, screw-on headphone plug. Asking $135 shipped (in US).

1 pair of Grado SR-60 headphones. These are not the newer "i" version. The headphones are in very good condition. Included are the headphones, and one pair of unopened yellow Sennheiser pads. I am asking $62.50 shipped for the headphones/pads (in US).

1 Cambridge Audio AZUR 540p phono pre-amp. Pretty much brand new in box. Comes with all the original packaging/documents. Ordered on Amazon on Jan. 28, 2012. Has sat in my closet in the box for pretty much that whole time. It may have 10 hours on it. I am asking $85 shipped (in US).

Please PM me any questions/concerns, and I will try to respond to you quickly.

I prefer Paypal, either as a gift (see my feedback -- no worries) or buyer pays the 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking,
    zdkaiser

2. keuller
    pm'ed

3. LazBro123
    pmed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.