FS: Grado RS-1 with wooden box + flat & donut earpads
post-152821
Post #1 of 3

Odeen

Everyone's PayPal
Reaction score
I hate to do this, but lately I just haven't been listening to headphones, especially open headphones enough to justify having such high-end equipment around.

So, I have to sell these guys to finance one of my other two hobbies - computers and the new one - watches. There's a very sexy 1970's Omega automatic chronograph I've found, and being able to pay for it would be great.

The headphones were purchased as "new old stock" from a dealer 26 months ago. These were one of the last pairs to be manufactured by Grado to include the box.

Here's what you get:
1 set of Grado RS-1's headphones in mint condition
1 outer Grado retail box
1 Grado "Protect hearing" slip
1 warranty certificate (99% sure it's there + other paperwork)
1 set of mint donut pads (Tried them, the flat pads kick their sorry little behinds)
1 set of very good condition flat pads (I've listened to the headphones with them on, naturally)
1 wooden Grado storage box with green velvet lining.

Asking $650 shipped, payable via money order/cashier's check or C2it.com (Paypal add 2.5%). No audio-related trades, but I'd be interested in entertaining any offers for complicated (i.e. more functions than time/seconds/day/date) watches, especially GMT & chrono automatics.

Thanks for reading,

Alex Derevin

post-153441
Post #2 of 3

Odeen

Everyone's PayPal
Reaction score
Bump. Let me know also if you feel like buying this without the flat earpads, as someone is interested in just the pads.

The Omega was sold... but there may be more - so I'm still interested in delling the headphones..

-Alex

post-153522
Post #3 of 3

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
hey i just thought i would suggest trying audiogon. but chances are you wont get nearly what you want on ebay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)