Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 7, 2013 at 2:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Mr.Sneis

Headphoneus Supremus
I have been fighting myself over this one for a while.  This is a pair of Vintage B Grado RS-1's with aluminum rod tips, great looking cups, and what I understand to be pink drivers.  It does not come with the extension cable any more but you can always buy a new Grado one for a low cost.  Comes with box which shows some age and extension cable vinyl bag which I honestly wouldn't try to use.  The cable has been terminated in 4-pin XLR for balanced amps and was done professionally by Drew at Moon Audio way back when.  You can use a 4-pin to 1/4" adapter for single ended use but I won't be including any adapter.  If you really want an adapter let me know and maybe we can strike up a deal, personally I was hoping to re-buy a grado extension and re-terminate the female end with XLR but never got around to it.

I am asking $520 shipped via regular Paypal for these beauties.  I tried to show the finish of the wood as best I can, these are in super nice condition for their age but not 100% perfecto.

I wasn't able to capture the pinkness of the drivers but this thread shows it perfectly:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/596242/grado-rs1-w-pink-drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread