Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere
post-15402874
Post #1 of 4

Flea Bag

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
For sale is my very well taken care-of PS500 in excellent condition. I am the original owner... I bought them for my girlfriend, but sadly, she was so busy that she never had the time to use them and resorting to listening to music only while driving. Don't get me wrong, she likes the sound of them and we both picked the PS500 over a bunch of other Grados, HiFiMans, Beyerdynamics and more at the store. She's just too busy though and probably listened to them no more than 4 or 5 times.

I've been keeping them since, but have too little time to listen to music myself, let alone spread my time out between more than two or three headphones, so these have to go... I've bought new pads for them and they come with the original papers (warranty sheet), the adorable "pizza box" and foam. I believe that's all that they came with? I certainly didn't throw anything away...

I'm located in Singapore, but will ship them to CONUS or some other location if we split the shipping cost equally. Contact me with your shipping address and it's easy for me to go check on the shipping cost... I will pay for the Paypal fees.

If you've any questions, please let me know or even if you'd like to just chat about headphones and audio in general, the headphones etc... I'm fine with that too!

Pictures attached! Cheers!

IMG_20200107_182911.jpg

Last edited:
post-15457510
Post #2 of 4

Flea Bag

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bump for price drop from $378 down to $350...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)